The Academy of Photography is pleased to invite all those interested in studio photography for a full day of studio workshops, study in which students learn the ins and outs of operating a professional studio equipment and lighting techniques using different types of light on different backgrounds. If you want to learn how to use studio lights then this workshop is for you.
Learn tricks and techniques used by the best photographers!!!
– Introduction to studio work
– Familiarize yourself with studio lights
– Overview of light diffusers, soft-boxes and other equipment used in
– The differences between hard and soft light
– 1 light source
– 2 and more(up to 5) light sources
– Preparation of camera and lens
– Camera modes/ white balance, aperture and shutter speed
– Filters in the studio
– Shallow depth of field and studio lights
– Preparing and arranging the shooting
– Practical use, and various ways of lighting on different backgrounds
– Lighting tricks
Learn and practice how to use studio lights and shoot beautiful portrait images under the supervision of our experienced crew.
Here at the academy we are very passionate about what we do. You will not only have a great time but also take your flash photography to the next level.
More dates for October and December soon.
14th September 2014 11am-5pm (polish language group)
28th September 2014 11am-5pm
In order to maintain high quality workshops, the number of places in the group is limited to 10. For booking and more information please contact the Academy.
The Academy of Photography
46-49 North Great Clarence Street Dublin 1
SALES AND PROMOTIONS
POLAND SALES DEPARTMENT POZNAŃ WIELKOPOLSKA
+48 511 039218
+48 730 746829
USA SALES DEPARTMENT LOS ANGELES CA
+1 213 283 0933